We are looking for a dynamic, passionate individual to be involved in all phases of a wide range of design projects including hospitality, health care, corporate and higher education. You will assist in preparing working drawings of plans, elevations, sections, materials and finishes, as well as be involved in all other aspects of a growing architectural studio. This person must be proactive in learning and developing their skills with the latest software and graphic techniques.
- Degree in Architecture or professional experience with intent to achieve license/ NCARB registration.
- 5+ years of internship or professional architectural work experience.
- Proficient with AutoCad and 3D modeling software (Sketchup).
- Proficient in Adobe CS.
- Experience with REVIT is a plus.
- LEED Accredited Professional is a plus.
- Ability to work with all team members and clients collaboratively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to work hard and play hard!
To apply, send an introductory letter, resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org or 196 E. 6th Street Suite 100, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 .
Note: US Residents Only. Must be willing to relocate to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Final terms to be negotiated.